- Office hours for Bobbi’s Pole Studio Perth are as follows:
- Please note our contact hours as follows:
- Monday: 10am to 1pm | 5pm to 9pm
- Tuesday: 5pm to 9pm
- Wednesday: 10am to 1pm | 5pm to 9pm
- Thursday: 5pm to 10pm
- Friday: 5pm to 8pm
- Saturday: 10am to 2pm
- Sunday: 10am to 2pm
- Outside of these hours the reception desk is not attended.
- Any enquiries outside of these hours can be directed to our telephone message service, email address or Facebook messenger.
- All enquiries received outside of the above times will be attended to during our normal office hours.
Course Fees and Payments
- Your first course in any term is $240.00 – this is for one (1) class per week for eight (8) weeks.
- Any additional course booked in the same term is discounted ($130.00).
- Bobbi’s Pole Studio reserves the right to offer amended course structures and fees.
- If completing your enrolment prior to the commencement of term, students may secure their classes with a 50% deposit. The 50% deposit applies to the total cost for all classes enrolled into.
- The outstanding balance is strictly due at the first class of the new term.
- If course fees remain unpaid past week two (2) of the term, Bobbi’s Pole Studio reserves the right to remove the student from the enrolled class/classes without refund.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Payments are non-transferable between terms.
- Students may elect to on sell their unwanted classes to other students.
Make Up Lessons
- If a student can’t attend or misses their designated class time, they may attend an alternative class to do a ‘make up lesson’ for the class that was missed.
- Make up lessons may be done in classes that have space. For up to date details on what classes are fully booked, students must contact the studio by phone or email or check the timetable at reception – any classes with a colored dot on the reception timetable are fully booked.
- Bobbi’s Pole Studio cannot guarantee students a place in classes that are fully booked.
- Make up lessons are given on a first come first served basis – we recommend coming to the studio early so you can have the best chance to secure a place in your desired class.
- Make up classes cannot be pre-booked.
- Make up classes must be completed in the same term – they cannot be rolled over into a new term.
- Make up classes can be done in a different class to the one you are enrolled in, provided there is space in that class. For example, if you are enrolled in a beginner’s course, you may do your make up class in a splits and flex.
- Bobbi’s Pole Studio Perth offers a range of options for your next event or special occasion, including hen’s parties, girl’s nights or birthday parties.
- Party bookings are for 1.5 hours and include:
- 1 hour instructional Pole Dancing or Lap Dancing Lesson
- 1 complimentary glass of champagne per person on arrival, extra bottles of champagne are available for purchase for $15 cash
- Dress up in our sexy costumes
- Photo shoot on stage
- Performance by your Instructor
- A $35.00 credit card deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- The cost for all party bookings is $35.00 cash per person to be paid in cash on arrival.
- There is a minimum charge of $245.00 – equivalent to 7 people. You may have less than 7 people attend but the minimum charge will be for 7 people.
- A $200 cancellation fee will be charged for bookings that are cancelled without notice or within 48 hours of the party booking.
- If the required notice is provided (48 hours) the booking may be rescheduled to a new date and time.
- The studio will call 2 days prior to the party to confirm final numbers. If on the day numbers have decreased from what was confirmed, a charge of $10 per person that did not attend will be applied.
- Spectators are welcome to attend. The cost is $15 per spectator.
- BYO alcohol is not permitted. Guests may purchase additional bottles of champagne from the studio for $15 per bottle.
- Students and non-students may book private lessons with the Bobbi’s Pole Studio instructors.
- Private lessons cost $150.00 for one (1) hour.
- Private lessons may be shared with a maximum of three (3) students.
- Upfront payment is required for all private lessons – bookings are not confirmed unless full payment has been received.
- 48 hours notice must be given to cancel or reschedule private lesson bookings.
- If adequate notice is not provided, the private lesson fee will not be refunded.
- No-shows for private lesson bookings will not be refunded.
- If 48 hours notice is provided, the private lesson booking may be rescheduled.
- Please read through Terms and Conditions carefully, it is the responsibility of the student to ensure they have read and understand the conditions as they are applicable to them.
- By enrolling in courses and making payment of fees for private lessons, party bookings, events and workshop students acknowledge that they have read, understand and agree to the items detailed in the Bobbi’s Pole Studio Perth Terms and Conditions.