We are so excited to welcome you back to the studio!
All our regular classes are back on from tomorrow ( Saturday 1st May).
Please note that you will need to wear a mask for all classes until next Saturday 8th May as per the latest restrictions.
If you are enrolled in Term 2, please attend your remaining Term 2 classes according to the new Week 7 & 8 dates below.
Friends and family still welcome to week 8, but they are required to wear a mask in the studio.
POST-LOCKDOWN TERM DATES
Term 2, Week 7: Saturday 2nd May – Sunday 3rd May
Term 2, Week 8: Monday 3rd May – Sunday 9th May
Term 3: Monday 10th May – Sunday 4th July.
Following government guidelines, our teachers are permitted to remove their masks while teaching when safe physical distancing is maintained.
Please remember to:
- Sign-in at reception immediately upon arrival
- Bring a cloth to wipe down your pole before and after class
- Physically distance when possible
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell
- Wash/sanitise hands upon entering and leaving the studio