You’ve heard the news – Bobbi’s Pole Studio Perth is moving!
To a new, bigger, better and custom built studio – just for YOU!
Read the below Frequently Asked Questions to find out all the info you need to know!
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
- Our brand new pole dancing home will be 187 Claisebrook Road, Perth. Only 300M up the road from our Chelsea Street location.
WHEN DO CLASSES START?
- Classes at our new home will start Monday June 18 which will be Week 7.
WHEN IS BREAK WEEK?
- Classes at Chelsea Street will wrap up at the end of Week 6 on Sunday June 10. We will then have a Break Week as we put the finishing touches on your brand new pole home, ready for Week 7 to begin at 187 Claisebrook Road from Monday June 18.
WILL MY CLASSES CHANGE?
- From Monday June 18, classes will continue exactly the same. They will be at the same time, with the same teacher, just in a brand new home!
WILL CHELSEA STREET STUDIO ALSO BE OPEN?
- We will be moving out of Chelsea Street studio completely, into our BIGGER & BETTER pole dancing studio at 187 Claisebrook Road, Perth.
WILL THE CONTACT DETAILS CHANGE?
- No, all of our contact details, including our phone number, will remain the same. We will also be monitoring our emails and social media for any questions during the break week as we complete the move.
WHAT WILL PARKING BE LIKE?
- As we’re only moving up the road, parking will remain the same, with street parking available.
MAKE-UP CLASSES AT THE END OF TERM
- If you are going to be away for the end of term, and were planning to do your makeup classes before you go, please speak to our reception team.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH TERM 4 BOOKINGS?
- Bookings will open as normal during Week 5 of this current term, with your Term 4 classes all happening at our brand new studio!
Any other questions? You can get in touch with us via the following:
Phone: 08 9227 1993
Facebook Messenger: @bobbispolestudioperth