Term 2 has started and if you have always wondered what pole dancing is all about – now is the perfect time to try!
For the first 3 weeks of term (from Monday 1st May to Sunday 21st of May) you can come along to any of our beginners class time slots and try the class for ONLY $15!
We have space in the follow time slots:
- Monday 10am
- Monday 6pm
- Monday 8pm
- Wednesday 10am
- Thursday 6pm
- Saturday 9am
- Sunday 10am
Want to give it a go? Give us a call, email or Facebook message to let us know what class time you want to come along to – and even better, bring a friend (or 2!) to enjoy the class with you.
Payment can be made on the day – by cash or card.
What to wear:
- T-shirt/singlet on top half
- Shorts on bottom half (ones that are comfortable to move in)
- Class is done bare foot
- Water bottle / sweat towel
If you try the class and decide you would like to enroll for the full term – here is what you need to know!
- Term runs for 8 weeks – you will do 8 x 1 hour classes, coming once per week
- Course fee is $240 (less the price of your trial class)
- We take beginners enrollments up to the end of Week 3 (Sunday 26th of March)
Want to know more? Get in contact with us today!
Phone: 08 9227 1993